Stories: Alias Smith and Jones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stories: Alias Smith and Jones

Buckshot Enterprises Presents a site for posting and reading Alias Smith and Jones Stories

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

The New Teacher (A work in progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cal

Cal

The New Teacher (A work in progress) Empty
PostSubject: The New Teacher (A work in progress)   The New Teacher (A work in progress) Icon_minitimeWed 03 May 2017, 10:22 am

Hi

I don't usually post in here till a story is complete....but... I needed somewhere to flag up new scenes being added to my latest epic.  Hope no one minds me posting here.

The New Teacher is going on a pace in my story thread
Part one....complete
Part Two....underway....nearly there.

Its a strange format I've set myself with scenes alternating between Frankie Spencer-Widget, a precocious eight year old with a unique perspective on life, Heyes and The Kid.  

Frankie narrates her own sections....Heaven forbid I should try and write them for her.   Rolling Eyes You'll see what I mean. biggrin

Well they've had four turns each now....  shocked so they're up to scene twelve.

I do have a side of A4.... as a plot sheet.  study  And... I did write the story down in January as a script... I lost that when my hard drive melted headscratch ... so... to stay sane... I'm re-writing in a different format... and letting Frankie loose on the keys.

Fingers crossed...we'll get to the end....somehow  desert
Calx
rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
Cal

Cal

The New Teacher (A work in progress) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher (A work in progress)   The New Teacher (A work in progress) Icon_minitimeThu 04 May 2017, 11:04 am

Parts One and Two now complete.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

The New Teacher (A work in progress)
Page 1 of 1