Stories: Alias Smith and Jones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stories: Alias Smith and Jones

Buckshot Enterprises Presents a site for posting and reading Alias Smith and Jones Stories

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Along Came a Spider ...an outlaws tale.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cal

Cal

Along Came a Spider  ...an outlaws tale. Empty
PostSubject: Along Came a Spider ...an outlaws tale.   Along Came a Spider  ...an outlaws tale. Icon_minitimeTue 30 May 2017, 12:23 pm

Hi....me again,

I just wanted to flag up a completed new tale on my thread.  

https://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com/t453-along-came-a-spider-7500-words-an-outlaws-tale

It's from the time when Heyes and The Kid are DHG leaders, and it deals with a journey back to the Hole from a successful raid on a train.  A bounty hunter, working as an agent for the Railroad is on the train... waiting for them...

Calx

P.S.
For those kind enough to say you're waiting for Frankie updates on The New Teacher.... Don't worry ... they'll be coming along shortly.  We've had some awful news in the UK this week regarding an obscene murder of children...some as young as eight... and I haven't felt in the right frame of mind for Frankie's story for a bit... But... she's nothing if not resilient and resourceful ...so I'm sure we'll be back on track shortly.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1