Stories: Alias Smith and Jones

Buckshot Enterprises Presents a site for posting and reading Alias Smith and Jones Stories

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Posting Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CD Roberts
Admin

PostSubject: Posting Stories   Fri 27 Sep 2013, 12:16 am

It is easy to post Alias Smith and Jones Stories here. Follow these steps.

1) Become a member. Register, and your membership will be activated by an administrator.

2) Send a PM with your pseudonym and your story groupings. For example: Pseudonym: Thaddeus Jones
Categories: General fan fiction, The Story Challenge, Virtual Season Stories, Imprisoned by Maz Stories, etc.

3) We will set up a category for you with your pseudonym as a title, and will put up your forums.

4) You are ready to post! Please copy your story into NotePad and post the Note Pad copy here. Word programs create problems with coding. Use  the message editor here for all the fancy stuff.

The story posts have a word limit; I am guessing it is 10,000 words or so. If you have a long story you will need to divide it up.

When you want to post an image, put your cursor on the Host an Image icon. A box will pop up, and you can upload images from your computer. Please do not hot link to another site. (There are lots of images available at Alias Smith and Jones Image Library that you can download to pictures on your computer.)
Click on Browse, select a picture from your picture folder, then click on' host it'. Copy and paste the second line that reads: image.
I have found that when I hit the copy button, it highlights the link in blue, but I still have to right click on the highlighted line to copy that, and then paste it into my post.
Back to top Go down
http://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com

Posting Stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1